Space NK was founded in 1993, what began as a single location in London’s bustling Covent Garden shopping district, showcasing an expertly curated selection of beauty discoveries from around the globe, soon became the destination for the world’s most sought-after luxury products and beauty solutions. Today, Space NK is an internationally respected brand with 64 stores in the United Kingdom and Ireland, 25 stores in the United States and ecommerce business that ships to 56 countries around the world. At Space NK, we scour the globe to ensure that only the best products and most worthy innovations are available in-store and online. By Terry, Laura Mercier, Chantecaille, Eve Lom, Aromatherapy Associates, Revive and Oribe are just a few of the names that have been given the Space NK seal of approval. And with a highly skilled team of makeup artists and skincare specialists on hand to advise clients, each armed with extensive knowledge on every product in the Space NK family, we hope to make our edit of beauty solutions not just available but also accessible. So come and join us on our journey of discovery, try new products, learn about brands, uncover new beauty favourites and share your hero products with us.
Providing day to day technical support in line with business objectives and timelines. Ensuring a friendly and efficient service is provided to end users and departments. Responsibility for various technical areas within IT including remote support, Desktop deployment, retail hardware platforms, Basic Hyper-V and Active directory Administration and associated company communications.
1. Assisting all levels of end user and with technical query’s, general issues include communications, Laptop, PC, Tablets and device configuration, ensuring problems are resolved as quickly and effectively as possible in line with SLA’s.
2. Providing support of all retail and store based systems. Ensuring full functionality is maintained via our partners, providing training and further configuration where required.
3. Supporting the day to day running of the network and servers, including active directory, exchange and Virtualization platforms.
4. Configuration of network security, including Access points, VPN’s, Virus and spam/adware applications, ensuring all available updates are applied throughout.
5. Supporting hosted solutions, with an emphasis on SharePoint and business communication tools.
6. Managing and maintaining the company’s helpdesk & fixed asset system.
7. Administer the company’s mobile and fixed lines, supplying training where necessary.
8. Basic configuration of the company internal phone system with emphasis on VOIP integration/expansion and training.
9. Liaising with external IT suppliers and remote support companies.
10. Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job