Attwood Perks is currently partnering with a very successful and friendly business in Colchester who are looking for a bright and dedicated IT Support Engineer on a permanent basis due to growth.
As IT Support Engineer you will be passionate about all things tech and be a pragmatic problem solver with the ability to work effectively with a long-standing team.
- Proven 1st Line experience with 2nd Line exposure;
- Office 365 support/administration experience;
- Supporting a Windows environment: MS Office, Internet Explorer, XP and Windows 7, 8, 10 desktops;
- Working with Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, switches and routers;
- Server maintenance and administration;
- Experience of troubleshooting computer software and hardware;
- Setting-up users, user support and password support using Active Directory.
This role is ideally suited to a highly motivated, organised and solution-orientated individual who wants to develop in a creative, team environment.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in this forward-thinking business and also get given a few nice benefits along with the way!
Should this position sound like the right one for you and you’re interested in finding out more, please do contact Matt at Attwood Perks who will be delighted to discuss this further. We look forward to your application!