Salary: A competitive Graduate starting salary + company benefits & pension
Our Malvern based client is looking for an IT Support Technician to report to the IT Support Manager.
- Provide first and second line support to staff for all issues with desktop and laptops both in office and site locations.
- Manage Active Directory accounts, including creation and deactivating.
- Provide advice and guidance on mobile network and devices, including configuration of mobile handsets for email.
- Carryout project work including help with the specification and implementation.
- Update and maintain all software and asset registers.
- Provide support for server backups (both server and user).
- Ability to work on own initiative, taking ownership of issues from inception to resolution.
- Possess good problem solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritise issues and manage time in the most efficient manner to provide the business with the best response.
- Ability to work in a small team with a mixture of project work and user support.
- Good telephone manner.
- Possess a full driving licence and preferably a vehicle, candidate must be willing to travel to office and site locations.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of the following software/ systems:
- Windows 7 ,8 & 10 professional
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 & 2016
- Window Server 2012
- Active Directory
- Antivirus software
- Android and IOS
If you would like to apply please for this role, please email a copy of your CV to Kate Evans quoting reference number GP130
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Network Services
- Problem Solving
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line