IT Support Technician - £Competitive Salary + Benefits – Norwich – Full Time Permanent.
Steeles Law are looking for an experienced IT Support Technician to join our busy IT Department to help support the IT function of our hardworking law firm.
The ideal candidate will be a bright, enthusiastic, highly motivated, determined, and reliable individual with a “can do” attitude and excellent attention to detail who is able to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You must also have the ability to react to demands from all areas and the capability to resolve problems quickly.
Reporting directly to the IT Director, you will have a good knowledge in the latest IT technologies and be responsible for providing 1st line support to users by telephone, remotely and face to face.
You will provide support for:
- MS Office 2010\2013\2016
- Windows 7\10
- PC’s\Thin Clients\Laptops\Tablets\Smartphones\IP Phones\Dictation devices
- MFD environment
- Our Practice Management System
- Our CRM system
- Our Wireless routers\adapters
- Networking issues
Other responsibilities include:
- Daily logging of IT jobs
- Producing statistical reports
- Maintaining accurate IT \ consumable asset records
- Maintaining our user IT Training documentation
- User device hardware\software upgrades and updates
- Performing regular checks of user work areas and meeting rooms to ensure streamlined IT functionality
- Setup and test user devices and install relevant applications (MDT)
Steeles Law is a successful, modern, vibrant, dynamic and well established law firm with offices in Norwich, Diss and London.
Steeles Law encourages development and has ambitious plans for growth; this is an excellent time to join our company with great opportunities for career progression for the right candidate
Location: Based at our head office in Norwich, with regular travel to our other offices in Diss and London (for which you will be reimbursed). Must have clean driving licence and own transport.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09.00 – 18.00 hours (with 1 hour for lunch) – 40 hour working week
Holiday entitlement: 28 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays