Our client has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidate will join them on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
They are the worlds leading manufacturer of wood based panel products. A strong, privately owned low cost producer, employing 14,000 across 40 sites globally, they have a flat organisation structure that focuses on results - driven by ambition!
Key responsibilities of the IT Support Technician:
- Provide IT support to all users.
- Administer IT users.
- Build and support servers.
- Support of LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Administer PC/Printer maintenance.
- Build and administer VMWare systems.
- Support KSoft+ V3.
- Build Windows PC/Terminal.
- Oversee antivirus systems.
- Procure for equipment and software as required for successful running of IT site systems.
- Provide cover / callout so as to maintain 24 hour technical IT support.
- Provide desktop support to all users of the Oracle systems.
- Oversee backup systems.
- Administer and support for all CCTV equipment throughout the site.
- Support bar-coding systems and printers.
- Support Radio systems.
- Support Mobile/landline phones.
- Support Relag Computer System on FLTs
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the IT Support Technician:
- MS Windows & Office, VMware & VSphere, Anti-Virus Systems, Managing Email & File Servers, Administration of IT Infrastructure & IT Helpdesk
- Training or qualifications in MS Windows, MS Office, Server Systems.
- Desirably VMware, VSphere training/qualification
Most importantly you will have the ability to communicate well at all levels of the organisational hierarchy, working under pressure in case of systems failure, advisory skills relating to IT services.
Just some of what they are able to offer the IT Support Technician:
- Attractive salary
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from industry leading people who are committed to excellence
- Career prospects are bright, and way beyond the normal boundaries. Reward and progression are based on real achievements.
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as their IT Support Technician please click 'Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job