Our client based in the Peterborough area is looking to recruit an IT Support Technician on a fulltime permanent basis. Working as part of a small team within the IT department. The role will be to provide desktop support, troubleshooting desktop hardware/software problems, documenting support, and general IT duties as it’s a small team so for example it could be resetting passwords on occasion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 to current, Windows XP to current, in a domain environment
- Firewall appliance configuration
- Excellent knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Windows server 2003 to 2016
- Excellent knowledge of VMware hypervisors
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix common hardware/software issues
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a well-established business. In the absences of the IT Manager you may be needed to step up into that role to deal with any issues that may arise. The role is Monday to Friday either 8am till 4.30pm or 9am to 5.30pm although some flexibility is required when the business dictates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job