You will join a passionate and talented team in an innovative IT company. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Support Technician to join our team. You will work with our tech-savvy staff to ensure the smooth running of client’s IT equipment and the systems they depend on.
You will need to possess outstanding communication skills and have an enthusiastic disposition. We are looking for someone with a proactive, team-spirited attitude that can bring experience and initiative. It’s an opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team and gain experience across a large number of solutions and environments.
You will serve as a first point of contact for our diverse customer base and will offer support via telephone, e-mail, remote support applications and on-site visits.
The Requirements for this role are;
- Providing IT support to clients nationwide (Remote, Onsite, Telephone, Email support) both workstation and server systems
- Assist with network and telephone patching.
- Installation and configuration of desktop and laptop systems.
- Perform simple software and hardware configuration repairs/modifications.
- Escalate issues within allowed timescales and work to deadlines
- Dealing with 3rd party vendors as and when required
- Office moves and other similar tasks
- Adhere to company and departmental policies and procedures
- Project and non-project related tasks as and when assigned
- Occasional after hours work with overtime
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within a service/helpdesk environment.
- IT engineering qualification to degree or at least one to two years appropriate experience in an IT support environment.
- Windows 7 - 10 Operating Systems knowledge
- Microsoft Office 2016/Office 365 knowledge
- Microsoft and Apple systems and technologies
- Network configuration & connectivity and troubleshooting (DHCP/DNS)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills / adept at providing a workaround
- Experience of supporting customers remotely
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Customer Service
- Operating Systems
- Technical Support
- 1st Line