IT Support Technician
Would you like to join a rapidly expanding IT support company in Milton Keynes?
Are you a proactive IT support professional, with a track record of Supporting customers to the highest levels
We have an exciting opportunity to take your next step with a rapidly growing company in Milton Keynes.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the position is suited to a 1st / 2nd Line Support Technician who is keen to work in a dynamic and vibrant business and someone who has a can-do attitude.
You will be part of a close-knit team responsible for the day to day operational technical support and maintenance of all Hardware and software systems across multiple sites, and customers.
- Problem solver who has great rapport
- Excellent customer service skills, both over the phone and face to face.
- Your own transport is essential
Suitable candidates should possess experience of:
- PC / Laptop hardware
- 1st Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
- Working on a service desk
- Problem and incident management
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012
- Microsoft Windows Desktop
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Exchange 2010 / 2013
- TCP / IP, VLAN, LAN
- Hyper V / VMware
- Backup solutions
- Microsoft Office
- Service desk ticketing systems