Our client, a prestigious, international manufacturing company, based in Norwich, is currently seeking an IT Support Technician to join their busy team!
Main duties and responsibilities:-
- To provide prompt 1st line support from telephone, internet and email requests to ensure operational problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- To carry out monitoring/daily checks of the IT environment and action any issues accordingly.
- To give help and guidance to users of desktop productivity tools.
- To plan, manage and maintain IT assets in desktop hardware and software in order to ensure secure user network access.
- To contribute to production of standard configurations, documentation and procedures.
- To provide assistance and technical knowledge to aid implementation of projects
The ideal candidate will have the ability to react to demands from all areas and the capability to resolve problems quickly. You will ideally have previous experience in an IT environment along with a good knowledge in latest IT technologies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be a determined, flexible, self-motivated person who can maintain a positive attitude.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently only accepting written applications, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd