IT Support Technician – Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are currently supporting a highly successful company based in Great Dunmow with their search for an IT Support Technician.
Based across East Anglia and established in 1954, this organisation specialises in Agricultural Machinery and due to continued growth have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join the team.
The IT Support Technician be responsible for being the main point of contact for all troubleshooting across the company including sites in Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Purchasing and setting up new IT equipment
- Help using machine connections and troubleshoot existing installations
- Controlling and advising on the in-house app
- License control on Microsoft office set up
- Maintaining local network printers
- Working with cables, switches and hubs
- WIFI set up
- Ensuring data links are working correctly
- Setting up new and existing staff on the Gmail systems
- Data security
- Repairing damaged devises
Key attributes should include:
- Capable of dealing confidently with people at all levels
- Well-developed communication skills both written and oral
- Aptitude for learning and taking on board new information rapidly
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn key business software and train other employees as and when required
- Able to plan and manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills, meticulous, attention to accuracy and detail.
- A strong competence in ICT, with familiarity in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Gold software
- Ambition, with a desire to complete outcome orientated tasks successfully devices
The ideal candidate will also have a Full Driving Licence as you will be required to visit different sites to meet business needs.
On offer is a salary circa £25000 per annum. If you have the relevant skills and are interested in this position, please apply by forwarding your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Keywords: Microsoft, Software, WIFI, Data
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider Recruitment Services to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.