IT Support Technician - Law Firm
Our client is a Global Law Firm who are currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician in their London office.
As an IT Support Technician, you will assist in the day-to-day management and development of the Information Systems infrastructure for the company's regional offices. You will provide 1st/2nd line support to all staff in the use of their computers and associated software including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Aderant Expert, and Autonomy iManage / FileSite.
Main Duties for the IT Support Technician:
- 1st and 2nd Line support duties
- Hardware Installation
- Hardware maintenance: Simple hardware repairs, maintenance and upgrades.
- Software installation and maintenance of Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft OS.
- End-User IT Support
- Telephony and Videoconference support
- Operational Duties
- Assisting with the delivery of end-user training to individuals and small groups.
- Assisting with Systems Administration tasks
Skill set required for the IT Support Technician:
- At least one year of experience in a 1st Line Support role in the legal sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operation Systems and Microsoft Windows Desktop.
- Experience of working with law firm technologies such as practice management systems, document management systems, and document construction technologies.
- Experience of SAN administration.
This is a solo IT Support Technician role where you will work on your own in the London office supporting the London team and will communicate daily with the Cayman Island offices where the main IT department is based.
The IT Support Technician position is based in Central London and will pay a salary in the region of up to £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.