IT Support Technician - Junior - Windows Desktop - Windows Server - AD
Our international client based in Canterbury is looking for a Junior IT Support Technician to join their expanding IT Services Dept.
You will be responsible for providing remote and desk side support services to customers in Canterbury and on other sites. The company is also undertaking a large technology refresh programme and therefore there will be some project work included in the role as new technologies are rolled-out across the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience gained provide IT support to remote customers
- Good knowledge of IT hardware and software
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD), Exchange and some virtualisation technologies would be ideal
- Excellent communicator, team player
- Keen and looking to develop their career within IT
The company are continuing their rapid expansion and this is an unrivalled opportunity for a Junior IT Support professional to develop their skills and move up the career ladder.
Due to the number of applications we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.
- Active Directory
- Telephone Manner
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job