A fantastic opportunity has become available for an ambitious IT Support Technician to join our expanding team.
The IT Support Technician will be required to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, in person and self-service. The role is office based, with occasional site visits expected.
We're looking for a hardworking, self-sufficient person with a desire for success who is able to meet deadlines and use their initiative to problem solve and handle technical queries.
- Great knowledge of Office 365 / Gsuite
- Familiar with Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Terminal Services, Microsoft Server 2012/2016, HyperV, VMWare
- Understanding of WAN & LAN networking concepts including: TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working
- Networking Experience (routers, switches, firewalls)
- Understanding of Group Policy and File Permissions
- MAC OSX and Windows 7/8/10 Platforms troubleshooting
We require you to have:
- At least 1-year experience in a Help Desk role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills
- Task management skills
- Efficient Time Management Skills
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Server
- Group Policy
- Mac OS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"