A fantastic opportunity has become available for an ambitious IT Support Technician to join our expanding team.
The IT Support Technician will be required to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, in person and self-service. The role is office based, with occasional site visits expected.
We're looking for a hard-working, self-sufficient person with a desire for success who is able to meet deadlines and use their initiative to problem solve and handle technical queries.
At the same time, the successful candidate would be required to present new services and technologies to clients and therefore be client facing and approachable.
- Great knowledge of Office 365 / Gsuite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure stack and virtulising Servers
- Experience with SharePoint, Dropbox, One Drive and similar cloud data services
- Familiar with Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Terminal Services, Microsoft Server 2012/2016, HyperV, VMWare
- Understanding of WAN & LAN networking concepts including: TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working
- Networking Experience (routers, switches, firewalls)
- Understanding of Group Policy and File Permissions
- MAC OSX and Windows 7/8/10 Platforms troubleshooting
We require you to have:
- At least 1-year experience in a Help Desk role
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Confidence and the ability to present live demo's
- Task management skills
- Efficient Time Management Skills
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Azure
- Windows Server
- Group Policy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'