SALARY: £19,000 PER YEAR + BONUS
POSITION: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 1+ YEARS
We are on the lookout for technical minds with a clear passion for problem solving, to join our Service Department based at our Head Office in Bridgend. You will be responsible for delivering the very best IT support to a range of clients, resolving daily IT issues and ensuring their IT infrastructure is performing at an optimised level.
We support a broad range of clients and we have to be able to adapt to support all kinds of IT infrastructure. Therefore, our technical staff need to be multi-skilled, flexible and focused on delivering our clients the highest quality of service.
Whilst we’re interested in your existing knowledge, we also value continued learning and we can support this in a number of ways. We will teach you about our industry leading products and solutions, and will give you the opportunity to take on fully funded Microsoft qualifications to improve upon your knowledge and expertise.
To join our Technical Departments, relevant experience is important, but we do not expect you to know everything. Before applying, please consider whether you have the required skill-set to support a variety of systems.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (Server/Desktop), Apple and Linux
- Server Roles: File Shares, DNS, Active Directory and Remote Access
- Server Applications: Microsoft Exchange, Firewalls, SQL, Backup Tools
- Desktop Applications: Microsoft Office, Office 365, Antivirus and Sage
- Networking: Routers, Firewalls, NAS and Switches
- Printers: MFP, Laser and Inkjet
- Mobile: Smart Phones and Tablets
- Domain Management: Web Hosting, FTP and DNS Records
- Email: Routing, Spam and Archiving
- Typical career progression to 2nd line within 12 months
BENEFITS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Monthly bonus structure
- Company pension
- Full training provided
- Weekly incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- Free on-site car parking
- Technical Support
- Telephone Manner