£17,000 - £19,000pa with £2k on call bonus.
An excellent opportunity for a IT Technician is available.
This is a perfect role for someone with technical skills and experience with a passion and desire to want to really push forward with their career in IT as it offers excellent career opportunities.
This role will be based in Norwich and requires you to be on call once every three weeks.
- To provide prompt 1st line support from telephone, internet and email requests to ensure operational problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- To carry out monitoring/daily checks of the IT environment and action any issues accordingly.
- To give help and guidance to users of desktop productivity tools.
- To plan, manage and maintain IT assets in desktop hardware and software in order to ensure secure user network access.
- To contribute to production of standard configurations, documentation and procedures.
- To provide assistance and technical knowledge to aid implementation of projects.
- Must be highly IT Literate
- Ability to prioritize tasks and occasionally manage a high-volume workload
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Degree, Qualification, or A level education in IT highly beneficial
- Passion for IT sector and desire to progress in that field
Plenty of benifits including Free parking
Monday to Friday - standard business hours
- System Administration
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line
- Remote Desktop