1st/2nd Line IT Support Technician. Oxford. £18,000 - £25,000
Our client are one of the oldest and most established IT Support Companies in Oxfordshire. They provide support, hosting and digital services to a wide range of individuals and businesses across the UK. Due to continued growth, they have a number of exciting positions to provide remote and onsite support to their client base.
In this role as an IT Support Technician, you will be helping both private and business customers with IT technical issues. Some of the duties involve:
- Receiving and responding to problems from customers via email, phone and chat.
- Identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues using available resources.
- Following-up on customer problems not immediately resolved
- Recommend solutions to fulfil requirements and solve problems
- Attend business or residential premises to fix, install or upgrade solutions
The successful individual will benefit from knowledge of the following:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Microsoft operating system and Office
- Backup technologies
- Server hardware maintenance and troubleshooting
- Switches and routers
- Office 365
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).