Our client who is a well-established telecommunications business are looking for an experienced Data Support Specialist to join their rapidly growing business based in Deeside. As Data Support Specialist you will be responsible for working with the support team in order to ensure the smooth management of client technical queries and issues. This is an exciting opportunity for a technical minded Data Support Specialist who is looking for their next move for a growing organisation. If you are looking for a company that offer the scope for personal progression and development then this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for speaking with customers and dealing with their technical; query in the shortest possible time. Updating throughout & Advising customer when the query has been resolved.
- Perform and assist team with all duties
- Speaking with customers and dealing with their query in the shortest possible time. Updating throughout & Advising customer when the query has been resolved
- Manage and maintain VoIP customers on our UBoss platform, including building new customer’s profiles, provisioning hardware and fault finding.
- Site visits to customer’s premises as and when needed
- Support of customers with O2 digital services (ie BOX, McAfee, Office 365 etc)
- 2nd Line support for our customer service team
- Assist with out of hours calls on a rota basis
- Undertake department administrative duties
- Liaise with third party suppliers & support companies
- Customer focused work ethic
- Having excellent communication & time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting problems
- Flexible & adaptable approach to working in order to meet the needs of the business
- Knowledge of: Microsoft server applications, wired and wireless networking, desktop and server hardware, VoIP telephone systems, antivirus, O2 digital products and remote support products.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Information Technology
- Line Support
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"