An elite tier US law firm are looking to recruit an IT Support Specialist to be part of their London office based in close proximity to Liverpool Street. This position is initially a 6-month contract but with the potential to be extended and is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Specialist to develop their current skills within a top level international law firm. You will provide tier two deskside technology customer support and assist with global projects that impact the local office here in London.
Other duties to include:
- Installing software applications and system upgrades to desktop and laptop users
- Working alongside the HR and office administration to handle confidential matters
- Dealing with day to day IT activities including new hire set up, video conferences and office moves
- Monitoring the ticketing system to resolve requests
- Providing hardware and software troubleshooting support
Ideal candidates will hold a bachelor’s degree and have at least 3 years’ experience ideally within a City based law firm. Strong organisational skills, leadership skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines is essential.
Please apply today if this sounds like the challenge you are looking for!
- IT law
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job