Are you an experienced 1st level IT support specialist? Do you want to work for a relaxed company which operates internationally? Do you want to travel to international events as part of your role?
We are looking for an experienced IT support specialist to join a fantastic events company in Tower Hill providing 1st line support to their 30 employees. Ideally you will have Netsuite, SAP or Oracle experience. You will be working within a bustling office, managing one other IT specialist and will be provided full training on the specific systems in use. This is a great opportunity for someone currently within IT support looking for the next step in their career.
About the Role:
- Handling and maintaining IT assets, software and hardware including licensing
- Providing 1st level support, troubleshooting applications and systems such as: Netsuite, SAP, Oracle , eCommerce, Affiliate and POS
- Ensure all users raise support issues into the IT helpdesk and all issues are resolved within required timeframes
- Installing and upgrading software, ensuring all security checks are completed in line with company regulations
- Assisting users, either face to face, or over the phone whilst troubleshooting
- Creating proposals for new hardware and software procurement
- Define and implement recommendations in order to minimize recurring issues
- Ensuring that all problems and complaints are logged accurately and immediately
- Experience within 1st level IT support within a business, dealing with both commercial software and hardware
- Experience in troubleshooting applications
- Confident when dealing with procurement of new hardware and software
- A strong knowledge of operating systems, both commercial and professional
Pay, Hours and Benefits:
- You will be offered a salary between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9 - 5:30
- Frequent travel to the company’s international events!
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"