Legal IT Service Desk Analyst 1/2nd Line Support
Central London - Law firm
Permanent: £35k - £38k per annum
We are currently working with an established law firm based in Central London to find a talented IT Support Desk Analyst.
You will be responsible for providing a range of remote and deskside support to end users, across both hardware and software related issues.
Essential Technical Requirements:
- In-Depth Knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010 and/or 2013.
- In-Depth Knowledge of Office 2010 and/or 2013 (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents.
- Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Knowledge of building PC's and troubleshooting support issues.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of working internally at a law firm.
- Document Management Systems (iManage/Worksite/Filesite/Desksite/Hummingbird/DocsOpen).
- Ability to prioritise issues in line with business imperatives.
- Methodical in approach to resolving end user's issues.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Good communicator.
- Good telephone manner.
- Positive, enthusiastic and resilient manner - enjoys a challenge.
- Presents self as a confident, competent professional who looks and acts like an ambassador for the firm.
- Acts to keep knowledge and skills base current.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job