Our client, a leading technologies company in Central Reading, is hiring for an IT Support Operator and Technical Specialist, to join their Incident Support team; responsible for providing technical IT support to customers via phone, email or remotely through internal systems, and acting as an escalation point for more technical queries via the 1st line.
- Monitoring customer devices and adding new software to the packages
- Running reports for anomalies
- Assist with the installation of software
- Monitor toner usage and general alerts
- Ensure all software is updated to the latest level
- Ensure Customers are informed when devices are off line
- Ensure Customers are informed when software is down
- Monitor Incidents and perform 2nd line resolution with customers
- Ensure that all resolvable incidents are identified prior to engineer visit in line with targets set by Service Support Manager
- Conducting customer and user satisfaction call backs / surveys as agreed
- Liaising with field engineers to provide support
- Solid technical knowledge of IT systems and databases
- Good technical knowledge of IT networks Good technical knowledge of multifunctional and printer products
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to communicate technical information to a varied audience
- Excellent customer handling skills
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and development opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.