Our client, a leading technologies company in Central Reading, is hiring for an IT Support Operator and Technical Specialist, to join their Incident Support team; responsible for providing technical IT support to customers via phone, email or remotely through internal systems, and acting as an escalation point for more technical queries via the 1st line.
- Monitoring customer devices and adding new software to the packages
- Running reports for anomalies
- Assist with the installation of software
- Monitor toner usage and general alerts
- Ensure all software is updated to the latest level
- Ensure Customers are informed when devices are off line
- Ensure Customers are informed when software is down
- Monitor Incidents and perform 2nd line resolution with customers
- Ensure that all resolvable incidents are identified prior to engineer visit in line with targets set by Service Support Manager
- Conducting customer and user satisfaction call backs / surveys as agreed
- Liaising with field engineers to provide support
- Solid technical knowledge of IT systems and databases
- Good technical knowledge of IT networks Good technical knowledge of multifunctional and printer products
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to communicate technical information to a varied audience
- Excellent customer handling skills
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and development opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job