Our very successful client is looking for a professional IT Support Officer. You will play a key role in delivering high quality support to end users. You will be providing support to servers, desktop, network support. You be required to travel to other sites to deliver support.
- Strong troubleshooting skills / problem solving skills
- Technical skills
- Ability to use diagnostic tools
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to guide customers and provide resolution
- Microsoft Windows OS (Server/Desktop), 2012 Active Directory, AD Group Policy, MacOSX, Linux
- Microsoft SQL, Office 365
- Networking (LAN/WAN/VPN/Wireless)
- Hyper V
- IP Telephony (Preferably 3cx)
- Exposure to LINUX
- Ideally holds one or more of the following Certifications: Microsoft MCSE/MCDST/MCSA
- Programming skills (Vbscript, C##)
- Understanding or experience in Web technologies.
- Good understanding of web browsers and web communication
- Experience of office 365 implementation / Windows Servers
You will be providing 1st & 2nd line IT support via email, telephone, remote tools and face to face. You will be using Spiceworks and other tools to maintain the IT environment. This will include patching, hotfixes, software version upgrades and provide training to peers.
Install update and maintain desktop, server and network hardware and software. Maintain and update on technological competencies to assist the position.