IT Support Officer - £18.81ph plus Hol Pay - Central London
Start ASAP for 7 weeks initially
We are recruiting for an experienced IT Support Officer to work on the Helpdesk giving 1st line support and assisting teams with 2nd line support and projects.
- Capture and document detailed analysis of end to end business
- Assist in measuring the quality of the ITS management service
- Support and manage the delivery of secondary support activities (eg AV, desktop and print support etc)
- Work with the central IT core services to ensure a consistent approach to all ITS activity
- Work with other IT Support Officers ensure consistency of service and approach
- Assist in the production of business design specifications for agreed business requirements
- Ensure the needs of departments management are met through relationships both internal and external
- Actively support that continual improvement is delivered through innovation where possible
- Promote and support effective change
- To deliver small projects and changes ensuring alignment with central IT strategy
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably delegated by your line manager
- IT Helpdesk experience
- General IT knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with PCs, laptops and other devices
- AV/Classroom/Meeting room support
- Working in an IT team for an educational establishment
- Have undergone ITIL or be a qualified ITIL practitioner
- Demonstrate ongoing professional development
- Experience of the IT development cycle
- Delivering customer facing support activities
- Operating as an IT officer within a complex environment,
- Working with different levels of management.
- Working in a customer focused and results orientated environment, and contributing to the successful achievement of targets and objectives
- Providing high quality IT support within a business partnering model, and working with customers proactively to develop their IT capability and capacity
- Awareness of IT developments and service delivery using an ITSM tool
- The drive to complete tasks and a focus on results
- Positive communication skills: verbal, written and in presentations. The ability to sell ideas or benefits and build persuasive arguments based on data, logic and the objective merits of solutions
- The ability to build and sustain effective professional working relationships within IT and wider business environment
- The ability to look continuously for opportunities for improvement - adapting thinking and behaviour to suit the requirements of different situations
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'