IT Support & Networks Apprenticeship - Central London
We are a software service provider with development teams located in London and Valencia.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone and e-mail.
- Offering advice to end users and customers on all areas of IT, troubleshooting and ensuring desk standards are met. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverable's.
- To improve users confidence in the use of computer software, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
- Provide information in line with knowledge base to assist the second line support team when contacts are unreasonable.
- You will manage tasks and activities which may require adjustments to priorities in order to satisfy business needs.
- Work within defined deadlines as part of a team and on an individual basis ensuring assigned work is effectively managed.
- Adherence of all Manpower policies and procedures in the employee handbook and other site specific policies and procedures including but not limited to: absence reporting and dignity at work.
- Adherence of all policies and procedures which are relevant to contingent workers such as security training and site health & safety.
- Any other relevant/related tasks as required by the needs of the business.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience in an IT/IT service environment
- Experience in a contact centre environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
- Experience working in an office/business environment
- Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Knowledge Base
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"