Our prestigious client seeks an experienced IT Support Manager with the following must have skills and experience:
- 5 years experience in a technical support role
- Proven experience of supervising and developing an effective team in a complex environment
- Proven ability in leading and managing change
- Knowledge of computer hardware including servers, desktop PCs, laptops and mobile devices
- Strong technical background, with the willingness and ability to still operate in a hands-on capacity
- Strong skills in Incident, problem and service improvement
- A strong customer focus
- Ability to think logically
- Ability to work well in a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically about systems and procedures and to make adjustments consistently as needed
The role will initially be working from home, but will require the successful candidate to return to the office when required.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above essential skills will be considered for this role.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Hardware
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'