Your new company
Hays IT is recruiting for an IT Support Manager for an expanding health technology organisation in Cornwall. My client is one of the leading providers of clinical software in the UK, leading the way in electronic patient record sharing and collaboration across the healthcare sector. They create powerful health information systems that help medical professionals work as effectively as possible to improve patient care. They are looking to recruit an IT Support Manager to join the team in Cornwall.
Your new role
As an IT Support Manager, you will be leading a collaborative team of 1st and 2nd Line Support Desk operatives within the Service Centre Group, which operates in an ITIL environment to meet the expectations of your already well-established customers. You will be surrounded by a team that will learn from your knowledge and in turn will develop with the help of the skill set you have acquired. Alongside Development you will also be responsible for the overall management of the Support Desk team.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will already be a successful IT Support Manager will be to provide effective and fast technical support.
- Diagnosis and requests for service within service agreement guidelines of the customer base.
- To remain aware of service delivery issue and plan to proactively minimise the workload pressures.
- Manage the coordination and escalation of issues to external suppliers for effective resolutions.
- You will also be able to effectively generate KPI reports in line with service agreements which require analysis, interpretation, and comparison of a range of options.
What you'll get in return
- You will be offered a salary of up to £31,000.
- Based in Cornwall.
- 28 days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Care Plans.
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes.
- Plus, many more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this IT Support Manager role in Cornwall, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this IT Support Manager job in Cornwall isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- IT Support Manager Bodmin Cornwall Permanent Job Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'