My client is a fast growing, technology company who have a unique offering for IT solutions. Their mobile application allows their customers to have on the spot support from experts around the world.
It's up to you to help our customers by diagnosing the problems they face and finding a solution. Your ability to solve problems, your interpersonal skills coupled with their powerful mobile application, guarantee their customers an extraordinary experience.
With a keen sense of service and a caring nature, you provide unparalleled advice and assistance to their customers every day.
You provide friendly practical technical assistance. You diagnose problems quickly by explaining each situation with patience and empathy. You propose solutions that will allow users to be operational again as soon as possible.
My client have the ambition to become the reference brand on remote or home computer help. Their service will be launched in the first quarter of 2018 in France, with a strong international expansion.
Description of our service
They allow our customers to immediately find the right person to solve everyday computer problems either remotely or by a physical appointment at home.
- A problem of video projector before an important meeting?
- A mail to send immediately that does not want to print?
- An incomprehensible and scary message on your computer screen?
Use the app to be instantly connected to their team, describe their problem by chat, phone and take pictures or use video.
You want someone to come to your place? Near your job or in a Starbucks next door? Take an appointment immediately in 2 clicks.
- Strong interpersonal skills in chat, on the phone or by video
- Natural gift for finding solutions and solving problems
- Ability to remain calm and to remain available to customers
- Bilingual English
- Excellent knowledge of Android, iOS, Windows universes
- You have an aptitude to quickly acquire skills in the field of technical repairs and show a real thirst for learning.
- You know how to manage your time and make decisions on the go.
- You must accept some flexibility in your missions, alternating development and support of customers in distress!
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Get in touch!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job