IT Support - Infrastructure & Workspace Specialist
Working for an award winning "Britain's top employer". This company is a market leader within the pharmaceutical sector. A new opportunity has arisen for a Internal IT and Telecoms Support role to join the UK head office team based in the South Manchester area on a permanent basis paying up to £23,000.
About The Role:
· Working as part of the head office IT Support team providing first class service, by being the prime point of contact for IT related issues
· Working with the assistance of the UK IT&C team members and the outsourced helpdesk as and when required
· Management of new starter equipment provisions, loan equipment and scrapping of old equipment
· Handling IT equipment procurement, including the sourcing and ordering equipment, ensuring that it is always fit for purpose and available on time
· Provide replacement Laptops, Desktops, iPhones, iPads
· Replacing broken devices, and offering support to users as required
· Provide meeting room assistance at the Manchester Green Office, setting up Videoconference and Teleconference sessions and to assist with Audio/Visual requirements
· Supporting on delivering IT Projects
· Photocopier and Printer support, ensuring adequate supplies of toner are readily available and to log service calls with engineers
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous experience of working with and supporting users of Windows 10 and Office 365, iPhones and iPads.
· Experience of Active Directory would be desirable
· Professional and friendly approach
· Able to work well with internal and external colleagues
About The Benefits
· Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am- 4.00pm
· Salary £20,000-£23,000 dependent on experience
· 25 days holiday per annum
· Private Dental scheme
· Private medical insurance
· Free parking
· Flexible benefits package
- Previous experience of working with and supporting users of Windows 10 and Office 365
- iPhones and i
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'