Success Recruit are currently working with a Chartered Accountant who are looking to recruit a IT Support Executive to join their busy team based in Braintree.
The client is looking to upgrade their server within the next 2 years, therefore the successful candidate should have an understanding of SQL 2008 upwards.
The Successful IT Support Executive will be expected to:
- Have excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 - 2012 and Windows
- Be able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the day to day workings of Terminal Services
- Have an understanding of HTML to help with Digita Report Templates
The Successful IT Support Executive will be rewarded with:
- Joining a forward-thinking company with a supportive team
- Attractive benefits package
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the IT Support Executive will be to assist the Practice with day to day internal IT requirements.
Duties to include:
- To liaise with software companies to fix solutions to any problems with rise. The programmes will include Digita, Reckon Virtual Cabinet, Microsoft Office, Sage Line 50 and CCH Pro Audit
- Complete Initial Software installations that is not within the terminal services environment
- Updating hardware for software upgrades
- Work with external IT support
- Dealing with general IT issues
- Troubleshoot and suggest improvements to the systems where possible
Monday to Friday - 9:00AM to 5:00PM - possibility of some flexibility
£18,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Microsoft Office
- Software Companies