My client is seeking a talented IT Engineer to join their team. The day to day responsibilities will be a mixture of project work, both design and implementation, and business as usual support for their expanding client base.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience working in a similar role and be comfortable in a client facing environment. You should be ambitious and willing to learn on the job as new technologies emerge, with the opportunity for further development for individuals with aspirations to progress.
We are looking for someone with a mix of technical and administrative skills to include,
- Support the specification and implementation of new systems and services including new applications, new/upgraded hardware and software, system upgrades and rollouts
- Incident/escalation management and resolution
- Provide first class support across Windows environments
- To remain current with technologies and offer high quality guidance and advice resolution
- Strong knowledge of Windows O/S and associated technologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Endpoint Manager M365
- Group Policies and Active Directory
- Exchange / Office 365
- Windows Server 2016/19
- Basic networking, firewalls, WAN, LAN
- Virtualisation, ideally HyperV
- Comfortable liaising with technical and non-technical users
- A FULL driving license
If you want to be part of a dynamic and growing company we want to hear from you, so please apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'