Foxwood have teamed up with a South Wales based IT Services company with a proven track record of providing innovative solutions to businesses across the UK, who are currently looking to bring on board an experienced IT Support Engineer.
What Are We Looking For?
- Applicants require 2-4 years’ experience in an IT Support Engineer role and must enjoy working in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- MSP Experience.
- Previous Helpdesk/IT Support (telephone/remote support) experience.
- Existing professional certification MCP, VCP (or working towards).
- Strong working knowledge of Wintel Client/Server Systems.
- Experience of Firewall and Network Security Technologies.
- Experience of Hyper-V, VMWare, SAN, NAS.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Administration / Migrations.
- Strong understanding TCP/IP networking, including experience with routing, VLAN, VPN, Wireless.
- Experience of VOIP telephony systems.
- Automation and Scripting using PowerShell
- 'Hands on’ approach and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent telephone manner, customer service and communication skills.
- Flexible, pro-active approach (may be required to work away or unsociable hours to meet the needs of the business).
- Full Driving Licence and access to own transport.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate), whilst also prioritising and managing many open cases at one time.
- You will be expected rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- To work to a standard that maintains the company’s ISO 9001/27001 accreditations and upholds the company values at all times.
What Is In It For You?
- Flexible working.
- Company mobile phone and laptop.
- Competitive salary.
- Company Pension (optional) after 3 months.
- 25 Days annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays).
- Re-imbursement of expenses for travel.
- Free parking.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'