IT Support Engineer - Stratford-Upon-Avon - Up to £35,000 plus fantastic benefits
Your new company
Hays are excited to be working closely with a public sector organisation based in Stratford-Upon-Avon as they recruit an IT Support Engineer on a permanent basis. The organisation provide care and support to it's customers and this starts with the way they treat staff members.
Your new role
As the IT Support Engineer you will contribute to the maintenance and development of a reliable, secure, high performing IT Service. By doing this, you will provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support as well as ensuring that all technology and projects are correctly implemented to required standards and to time.
To add, you'll be working closely with a range on technical and non-technical stakeholders gathering and understanding requirements, providing advice and guidance on new systems and infrastructure projects.
What you'll need to succeed
They are looking for recent experience of supporting a wide rang of modern technologies including:
- Microsoft On-Premise (Active Directory, Group Policy Management,IIS, SQL, WSUS)
- Microsoft Cloud Based Services (Azure, Microsoft 365 including Intune & Autopilot)
- Security products - Email security and Hygiene (e.g Minecast, Symantec Email Security Cloud)
- Management of SSL Certificates
- Citrix Technology stack (XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScalers and Citrix Hypervisor)
- ACD Technology Management (Mitel, Cisco, Ayaya)
- Switching, Firewalls, Routers, and VPN configuration
Other experience needed includes:
- Experience of coordinating technology upgrades
- Experience of patch management and of administrating enterprise wide security solutions
- Experience and awareness of identifying and implementing business continuity, disaster recovery and load balancing processes
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered an annual salary of up to £35,000 per annum as well as fantastic benefits. You will have a chance to work in the fantastic work environment. There is also free parking for all staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'