If you are eager to learn and gain exposure to full stack of Microsoft Technologies, Google GSuite / G-Suite other leading vendors and grow we want to hear from you today! A leading IT Provider is seeking an individual with an excellent customer service ethos and the technical ability to operate in a IT Field Support Engineer position to provide technical support to their customers in SW London (Kingston, Richmond, Hounslow and Surrey). This role is paying £24k to 28k per annum plus travel expenses. Excellent benefits including 24 days plus b/h annual leave.
As an IT / ICT Support Engineer your Duties and responsibilities
- Provide both field and onsite support
- Office 365, Windows Server support
- Google Gsuite / G-Suite experience
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve different issues and including software, network, devices problem in a timely manner, either onsite or remotely
- Setup, install, deploy, upgrade, manage and maintain both hardware, software and policies
- Update, follow-up and document issues
- Manage network performance, virus and spyware monitor and removal, VOIP maintenance, backup and storage
Personal Qualifications and experience
- At least 2 to 5-year experience in IT support / ICT Support
- HE degree in computer and related field, or with Microsoft qualification, or vocational training certification
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory, SQL Server 2008, 2012, Exchange 2003-2015, TCP/IP protocols and configuration, PC and server, firewalls, routers and network infrastructure
- Office 365
- Well organised, fast learner, good team player, self-motivated
- Previous experience supporting schools or colleges desirable
Are you up for this challenge? Don't miss the chance to get into this high potential company.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
- GSUITE; MICROSOFT SERVER; SCHOOLS; ACTIVE DIRECTORY; FIELD ICT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'