- We are working on behalf of a hugely successful engineering organisation who provide various services to the Oil, Gas, Renewables, LNG, Marine and Defence industries.
- They are looking to bolster the IT Support functions in both London and Aberdeen with experienced 1st/2nd Line Engineers.
- The roles involve working closely with the vastly experienced IT Manager who is based in London and has a breadth of knowledge to pass on
- Whilst reporting to him you will be responsible for the IT Service Desk incident queue and tasked with dealing with all tickets professionally and swiftly
- There may be occasional travel to the other sites including London, Aberdeen, Portsmouth and Tyneside
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Knowledge of Networking - VPN, Firewalls, switches and routers
- Strong Windows server skills including AD + Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of Virtual Server Environment Hyper-V
- Knowledge of SCCM and Sharepoint
- Printing management and IIS
- Windows 7, 10 experience essential
- Windows Server 2012-2016
- Microsoft Office 365 experience essential
- Good understanding of network infrastructure including LANs, WANs and telephony systems (Avaya, Skype for Business).
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Job Synonyms: IT Support | 1st Line Support | 2nd Line Support | Helpdesk | Service Desk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'