The company exports to over 40 countries worldwide and serves a broad range of blue chip customers. The successful IT Support Engineer will be working in a vibrant and social workplace, within a small IT team, and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the network. Additional key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Logging, updating and resolving IT related issues
- Interpreting user needs
- Collating sufficient information to identify solutions
- Providing excellent telephone support and customer service
- Maintaining internal IT systems, including server updates, upgrades, maintenance and installation
The company are looking for a bright, educated IT professional who can demonstrate strong problem solving and investigative skills. They are especially interested in speaking to candidates who have experience in a similar role. In addition, the following key skills and experience are desirable:
- Knowledge of Windows O/S, Servers, Active Directory/Group Policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good networking knowledge (DHCP/DNS)
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
If you are interested in the IT Support Engineer role based in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, please apply by submitting a copy of your CV below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'