Location: Chipping Sodbury, North Bristol.
Salary and benefits: Competitive (dependent on experience) + 25 days holiday + Pension + Private Medical.
This role is purely hands-on, and our client is looking for candidates completely happy with remaining technically hands on.
The role comes with some travel to customer sites, once or twice per month to install, implement and support software and hardware products.
IT Support Engineer - Key Skills:
- IT Technical Support experience.
- Windows Servers experience.
- Strong desktop support experience e.g. Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and CRM applications.
- Some networking experience.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Must have a willingness to travel as part of the job.
- Must have a full UK driving license and a vehicle.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
IT Support Engineer - Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of SQL.
About the Role:
Your main responsibilities as an IT Support Engineer will be:
- Configuration and installation of our client's bespoke software and hardware products on customer site.
- Taking ownership of support enquiries and escalated issues.
- Dealing with customer support issues.
- Providing 1st line, 2nd line and some 3rd line support.
- Providing installation, configuration and maintenance support.
- Resolve implementation or upgrade related faults.
About the Company:
Our client is a world leader in the supply of management systems.
For more information about this IT Support Engineer role please contact us now for an interview.
- Technical Support
- Windows Server
- IT Suppoty
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'