Our client are a leading IT solution provider in the Oxfordshire region.
Due to their ongoing success they are looking to add another member of staff to their IT helpdesk. The support provided will include fault diagnosis of internet connectivity, Microsoft exchange, Windows desktops, Office & server platforms, antivirus and firewalls.
- Provide support to customers via telephone, email and remote control of a range of the services the company provide.
- Complete all IT admin requests
- Diagnose customer problems
- Liase with third party organisations
- Handle general customer queries
- Experience in an IT support role ideally helpdesk environment
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft windows desktop, office and server
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Self motivated
- Windows 7 - 10
- Microsoft office
- Apple IOS
- Windows 08-2012
- Microsoft exchange
- Microsoft Exchange
- Windows Server
- Apple OS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'