Looking for IT support graduate jobs in London? Want to work for a multi award-winning tech business who specialise in data security and mobile technologies? If you're looking to kick-start your graduate IT career at a top tech business, apply for this IT Support Engineer job in London today.
In this IT Support Engineer graduate job, you will be joining an industry-leading company, who work to provide secure mobile technologies to both public and private sector clients. Specialising in mobile devices and data security, they are partnered with some of the world's most well-known tech brands and organisations. Based in London, they have rapid plans for growth in 2016 and are looking to expand into the USA - so this is the perfect time to join them.
In this IT Support Engineer graduate job, you will be working as part of the Customer Service Helpdesk team to provide exceptional 1st line technical support to a range of clients and partners. The role will give you the scope to develop your knowledge of the complex and exciting cyber security industry, and allow you to showcase your technical understanding. You will be the primary point of contact for a number of different clients, so a sound technical grounding, organisational skills, and the ability to liaise with many different types of people is essential.
In this IT Support Engineer job, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary contact for clients and partners to receive their technical problems across email, telephone and web
- Logging tickets and escalating problems to Tier II if necessary
- Working to perform initial debugging and testing of issues
- Performing general admin tasks for the customer support team
- Managing customer records where applicable and sending out customer and partner alerts
- Helping and advising clients and partners on products and customisation
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 or above in a technical degree
- Some previous experience in a technical helpdesk role
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- A good knowledge of networking
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- A real interest in tech and cyber security
- A willingness to work as part of a team is essential!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between £25,000 - £28,000
- The chance to work in a fantastic cyber security company
- The opportunity to learn from experienced Senior Developers
- Private medical insurance and a health cash plan
- A huge 30 days annual holiday!
- Plenty of team socials
Searching for technical support graduate jobs in London and want to kick-start your tech career at a leading cyber security company? If you're a tech-savvy graduate with the ability to multitask, apply for this IT Support Engineer job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'