IT Support Engineer
Very Competitive Salary + 34 days holiday + Pension
IT Support Engineer required for a successful business who manufacture bespoke products for a number of niche industries. This reputable company offer fantastic internal progression and training opportunities.
The successful candidate will have experience working as a IT Support Engineer and have experience of working with Epicor (or equivalent) software and will be a proficient user of C# AND/OR .Net language. Those with experience of modifying, implementing and supporting ERP systems within a manufacturing environment are encouraged to apply.
The role itself sits within the company’s in-house IT team. The primary focus of this position is to support the company in upgrading their ERP system which manages the company’s inventory levels. The position itself will involve implementing Epicor Development tools, reports writing and supporting the company with general IT functions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer looking to join an extremely reputable manufacturer who were established over 100 years ago and are continuing to work on new and exciting projects worldwide.
* Upgrade of the main ERP system to its latest version
* Improvements to ERP system
* Using Epicor management software
* Experience of using Epicor & Epicor development tools
* Proficient with either C# and/or .Net language
* Have providing general in-house IT Support experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory domain infrastructure
* Confident using Office 365
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'