IT Support Engineer required for my client based near Manchester for a permanent position paying £18k-25k DOE.
My client are seeking an enthusiastic, technical minded Support Engineer to join their team to provide support for their growing clients base across the North West.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Resolving general helpdesk issues.
· Ensuring incidents request are logged, resolved and updated within SLA's.
· Troubleshoots of software and hardware.
· Resolving server crashes and reboots and deployment of Microsoft updates.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
· 2 years' experience in IT Service Desk environment.
· Microsoft Windows Desktop (7/8/9), Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Office 365, Exchange 2007/2010/2016, Active Directory/ Group Policies
· Networking: routes, switches & firewalls, knowledge of DNS/DHCP.
· Knowledge of Virtualisation: Hyper V/ VMware
· Experience of Microsoft SQL would be highly desirable.
· Free on-site parking
You will need your own transport.
Please apply ASAP for more information.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Server