Support Engineer required to be based in Oxford/Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Install, Configure and maintain end user Workstation hardware, Software and devices
- Deal with incoming requests direct from client prioritising and keeping track of all requests
- Perform on-site analysis diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Configure and maintain clients network resolving any issues that arise
- Document all issues and keep and active log.
- be on customer site, be the face of client.
- Previous proven experience working in a 2nd line support role
- Strong knowledge of Networks and network protocols
- Knowledge of working within Citrix
- Ability to troubleshoot Customer problems in a timely and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.