The position will primarily be focussing on 1st and 2nd line support to clients via remote control technologies and site visits where required. You will also be responsible for performing regular checks of client IT infrastructures to ensure their systems are pro-actively managed to pre-empt and prevent any issues.
• Microsoft Windows desktop OS
• Microsoft Office suite & other business applications i.e. Sage Accounts, Adobe Reader
• Exposure to server technologies: Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Dynamics, Citrix XenApp
• Ability to carry out basic administration tasks such as Active Directory user management, Exchange mailbox administration, SQL maintenance tasks
• Good understanding of TCP/IP networking (including hardware configuration & wireless)
• Exposure to virtualisation technologies -VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V
For further information, please apply or contact Helena at Pure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job