Salary Guide: £18K to £25k
Hydra is an established and well funded development & IT support company in Derham offering a diverse range of products and services.
Due to our recent success and continued growth we are looking for a reliable, committed IT support engineer who has a can-do attitude with a proactive approach. We are seeking an individual that is confident in their ability to administer a broad variety of tasks seeing things through from beginning to end.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate would possess skills in the following:
- Microsoft Office administration
- Google Admin & Google Device Policy
- Operating systems: Mainly Windows 10, 7 and Server
- Networking skills - Remote access, VPN, Switch, NAS, Router config
- Knowledge of backups and best practice
- Office setup/moves
- VOIP Telephony
- Training & Development budget
- Reviews & Personal Development Plans
- Notable birthdays & life events recognised
- Introductory bonus for securing new staff
- Long service bonus
- Have your say in the Ideas Pool.
- Free fruit & refreshments
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company shut down over Christmas
- Staff kitchen & dining area
- Perkbox for staff members
- Company pension
- Events & Competitions
- Team building days, and nights
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Support