IT Support Engineer required for my client based in Oxford for a permanent role paying £22-26K+ excellent benefits.
Reporting in to the IT Manager you will be responsible for:
• Providing 1st/2nd line support to users
• Support for wide range of technologies such as Desktops and laptops
• Ensuring that all support requests are dealt with in a timely and professional fashion
• Supporting the department in its daily work
• A strong knowledge of PC and Server hardware including windows operating systems (Windows 7 / 10)
• Desktop and laptop support, windows and operating systems including Office.
• A sound knowledge of general networking principals and TCP/IP
• Work with virtualisation such as Hyper-V.
• The ability to prioritise work effectively while working under pressure
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team
Working hours 37.5 per week, 8am-4.30pm or 9am-5.30pm with 30-60 minutes for lunch which you can use to finish early if desired.
There may be the requirement to have some flexibility regards to working hours with the potential for occasional weekend work.
My client do not have parking onsite but are very accessible by both train and bus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job