An Amazing Opportunity to join a leading football club as an IT Support Engineer.
We are looking for an individual who is highly passionate and motivated to deliver exceptional IT support and Customer Service.
On-site support across 3 different locations is required, so ideal candidate will have their own vehicle and driving licence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide both face-to-face and remote IT helpdesk support, with excellent customer-focus attitude, to 200+ users across the organisation’s 3 sites
- Identify and troubleshoot different IT issues including but not limited to hardware or software aspects, in a timely manner
- Take ownership of the issues reported, from logging the issue, prioritising different tasks, identifying solutions and problem-solving, and generate report and documents
- Ensure the organisation offers smooth and up to standard services
- Maintain regularly on systems documents to make sure they are accurate and up-to-date
- Support upgrade and execution of different IT and network projects
Personal qualifications and experience
- Experience in Applications, IT Support, Customer service is preferable
- Work Knowledge in Windows (7, 10), Microsoft Office (365, 2013, 2016), MacOS, Active Directory and Windows Server 2008+, IP Phone System, and Audio Visual is highly preferable
- Highly self-motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management and Communication skills
- Good analytical mind, logical-thinker with consistency
- Strong attention to details and task-oriented
- Responsive and adaptive to change
The role is full time, with regular working hours between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, plus match day responsibilities at weekend or mid-week games.
Ready to join this energetic organisation for a long-term career?
Apply now and Send us your CV today.
Keywords: IT Support, user support, hardware, software, on-site, troubleshooting, logging system, documentation, project, applications, Windows, Microsoft Office, MacOS, Active Directory, Server, IP phone, Audio Visual;
- Customer Service
- Service Desk
- audio visual
- office 365
- Microsoft Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job