Do you have IT experience working within Schools? Do you want to work for a company who values and rewards hardworking staff? Do you want to work for a company that is passionate about customer satisfaction and delivering the best service in their sector?
Our client is looking for a motivated, self-driven candidate to provide on-site and remote IT support, on both a regular and ad-hoc basis, to schools from the company's customer portfolio. This role requires someone who is able to manage their workload and time with minimal supervision.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a 1st / 2nd line support role .
- Understanding of computer systems in general, backed up by a strong awareness of troubleshooting methodologies.
- Knowledge of network fundamentals (OSI model, TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring and PowerShell
- Exchange Server - 2010, 2012 & 2013
- Windows - 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server - 2008, 2012, 2016
- Cisco switchers, routers and firewalls
- Able to configure and manage switches at layer 3+ level
- Experience in working with a wide range of office printers (software and hardware installation, centralised deployment, troubleshooting).
- Full UK driving license
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a 1st / 2nd line support role.
- A methodical approach to data recovery tasks (offline access to internal storage media, lost partition retrieval, file system repair).
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and management platforms, such as Office 365, Google Admin, MDM solution).
- In-depth hardware troubleshooting skills (diagnose internal faults & component replacement).
- Knowledge of bulk managing Apple devices through Apple configurator, Meraki MDM etc.
- Maintain a consistent professional figure.
- Liaise with various stakeholders - mainly with school personnel (head teachers, business managers, teaching staff) and Local Authority.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to downscale technical language in order to explain IT issues to non-technical people.
- Able to build and maintain strong professional relationships with the relevant parties, while acting as a brand ambassador for the company.
- Time management skills are essential, due to the logistical nature of the role.
- Teamwork: able to fit into a dynamic team.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a genuine interest in the IT field.
- Willingness to learn, improve and undertake IT training / qualifications.
If you feel you have the relevant skills then please do apply. Lea Consultancy would like to thank you for taking the time to read this advertisement and wish you the very best in your search.