IT Support Engineer - London - £30,000 to £35,000 Bonus Bens
IT Support Engineer - Central London - £30,000 to £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently working with a market leading investment firm in the City of London to recruit a IT Support Engineer to work on the day to day IT support on the trading floor. The IT Support Engineer will support a busy trading floor ensuring traders have the tools to effectively support and advise their clients in both the private and public markets.
The IT Support Engineer will be providing 1st/2nd Line support working with Desktop PCs, Windows Servers and dealer boards, trading platforms and other software applications. You will be working on a rota to support the trading hours so you will need to be flexible with your working hours.
To be considered for the IT Support Engineer position you must have the following:
- Good Active Directory experience - password resets and account creation
- Experience supporting Office 365 / Outlook / Exchange / Word / PowerPoint / Excel
- Proven experience of Windows 10 Desktop support
- Windows Server troubleshooting experience eg printer connection issues
- Basic networking skills with DNS, TCP/IP, LANs, WANs
- Passion around IT and learning new technologies
The ideal candidate for the IT Support Engineer position will have some of the below:
- Experience working on a trading floor
- Exposure to cloud hosted infrastructure
- Microsoft certifications
- Active Directory - group policy management experience
- Networking - switch management
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment eg the financial sector or for a managed service provider
The IT Support Engineer will be performing 1st/2nd Line duties alongside the Senior Engineers and will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and situations, making this a brilliant role to build a strong foundation in your IT career. The business prides itself on developing its staff and cover exam costs for certifications and offers extensive on the job training.
If you like the sound of a role where you will be given the freedom and support to develop your skills in a fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you! Please apply for the IT Support Engineer position with a copy of your latest CV and we will be in touch.
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- Windows 10
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'