What in this for you as an IT Support Engineer?
Join a business that has grown over 30+ people in the last year, had £15m invested, is rolling out a brand-new IT Infrastructure, flexible working, dress down and they even took the whole company to Spain last year on holiday.
What you can learn in this role as he IT Support Engineer?
- As the IT Support Engineer, you will be able to diversify your skills and learn more outside a standard 1st/ 2nd line position such as Networking (Cisco): Firewalls, Routers and Switches.
- VMware as this is used as the virtualised platform
- AWS cloud based systems for the new age tech
- ISO 27001 security framework
- DevOps associated tech: Ansible, Centrify, RabbitMQ, Splunk, Zabbix
- Backup: Veeam
- ITIL Foundation
So, if you have or you haven't got experience with these technologies this an opportunity to use and work with them on a regular basis and do so whilst rolling out new infrastructure.
The role reports to the IT Manager who I placed with the business and you will join a team of 1 IT Support Engineer and an IT Apprentice.
- You will have hands on experience working in both Windows (2012 & 2016) and Linux Server environments.
- Experience working in a ticket based system
- You will have experience with both Windows and Mac or be able to learn
- Understand and work on O365
- Previous Virtualisation experience, VMware preferable
I've good knowledge of this team and they are genuinely a great bunch work alongside.
- Position: IT Support Engineer
- Location: Manchester city centre
- Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
Sound good? Apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job