Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an IT Support Engineer to be based in Greater Manchester?
You will be providing in depth support to a wide, diverse client base. With an ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical people. You will be given the opportunity to work with a varied range of technologies. The role will consist of resolving helpdesk issues, as well as being involved in project work from design to implementation.
Ensuring incidents and service requests are logged, resolved and updated within the SLA's, keeping senior team members informed of unresolved issues or problems, Troubleshooting and resolving problems associated with software and hardware for both local and remote customer environments, Resolving server crashes and unplanned reboots, deploying Microsoft Updates, Troubleshooting server-side event logs.
Your Skills and Experience
- •At least 2 years’ experience in a multi-client IT Service Desk Environment,
- •Track record of managing a workload and being able to prioritize tasks based upon severity and importance
- •Microsoft Windows Desktop ( 7/8/10 ),
- •Administering & supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016,
- •Administering & supporting Office 365,
- •Administering & supporting Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2016,
- •Networking Experience ( routers, switches & firewalls ),
- •Network Administration & Data Backup Applications,
- •General Networking Support & DNS/DHCP/GPO Administration,
- •Active Directory - Create and Manage AD Group Policies,
- •Virtualisation - Hyper-V/ VMware / VDI
- •Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later, knowledge of how to backup and restore databases, use of SQL for queries and updates.
- •Full UK Driving Licence & own transport
- •£18,000-£25,000 per annum, depending on experience