Concept are currently recruiting for IT Support Engineers for a large IT service organisation .
You will be part of our client's contingency team and be required to work throughout London on multiple sites covering annual leave, sickness and peak periods of work.
Responsibilities and ideal experience of the role -
- Travel throughout the London boroughs working on multiple sites providing service desk and floor walking support (1st & 2nd line)
- Provide a single point of contact for all users of IS, logging and managing support incidents maintaining ownership of the issue until resolved
- Provision of first and second line support, providing both hardware and software support
- Working on Windows (7 and 10)/ Office (2003/2010/2016)/ desktop/ printer/ phone hardware based tickets
- Completing IT Installations, move and changes where required
- Be confident within a support role and able to introduce yourself / hit the ground running in a new clients premises
Further role details -
- Normal working hours Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 based (37.5 hours pw)
- Have use of a travel card - will be required to use the London transport network - 1 client site per day
- Some further sites in Slough and St Albans - expenses will be paid
- Lots of training involved - when there is no work to be covered you will either be undergoing further training or working from home
Full Time role, £135 per day, 6 month contract.
You will be working either through an umbrella / ltd company.